We recognize the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information and telecommunications society and will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information based on the following policy:
Purpose of the personal information protection policy
We establishes this policy for the purpose of securing protection of personal information and helping our customers have a continuous sense of security.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information provided by customers shall be used primarily for the following purposes:
- 1.Dealing with inquiries made by customers;
- 2.Confirmation, communication and shipping concerning prizes or gifts associated with any events planning and/or applications for campaigns etc.;
Sending of e-mail newsletters requested;
- 3.Utilization as statistical data;
- 4.In addition, when using personal information for any such purposes that are not set out above, We will notice to that effect on our websites relevant to
- 5.such purposes.
With regard to the handling of the information that identifies a customer who falls under the scope of our business operations, we will not only establish the management system for personal information protection that is feasible and practical in light of the relevant business operations, but also will handle the matter appropriately and cautiously in accordance with our company regulations.
- 1.When collecting personal information, we will make clear the purpose of such collection to the relevant customer and collect the information through
- 2.legitimate and fair means to the extent considered necessary to achieve the purpose.
When using personal information, we will use it within the scope of the purpose of collection which has been agreed to by its customers.
- 3.Personal information collected from a customer will not be provided or disclosed to any third party that has not been approved by the said customer.
Appropriate management of personal information
- 1.We will appropriately manage the personal information of our customers by taking security measures so as not to cause the loss, destruction, falsification, divulgation thereof or illegal access thereto.
- 2.We will provide education to our employees so that the personal information of our customers may be handled in an appropriate manner.
- 3.For the purpose of the appropriate management of the personal information of our customers, we will not only examine the management status thereof, but also review and improve the same.
Compliance with laws and regulations, etc., relating to personal information
We will comply with the Act on Protection of Personal Information (Japan) related laws and regulations and handle the personal information of our customers.
Outsourcing of the handling operations of personal information
We may outsource the handling of personal information of our customers.When so outsourcing, we will conclude a contract, conduct an audit of the status of the said handling and so forth to ensure the appropriateness of such handling.
Disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of use of personal information
We will acknowledge that each customers of us have the right to request the disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of his/her personal information and in the case of such request we will respond to it promptly.
Governing Law and Dispute settlement:
With regard to any rights, obligations and liabilities concerning protection or handling of the personal information of our customers, please note that the laws of Japan shall govern, and that any dispute between our customers and us shall be settled, by the Japanese district court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office as the agreed exclusive jurisdiction, or in case our customer have no address or residence in Japan, by arbitration in Tokyo, Japan in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rule of the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association.